Usage Report on performance.

• Hi all,

Block This works like a charm! I use a wrapper app for mobile twitter website. It's called "Tinfoil Hat for Twitter" and it's sister app for facebook are both in playstore. But, it gives you the option to open links in one of your browsers, or in the app directly, using Webview. So that means ads would show in those links to article's, but Block This performed perfectly. I could open the links in Firefox with "ublock origin" or any other browser with blocking, but Block This has worked effectively on all apps I've tested against. There are ads that somehow persist on chrome, they are from "adblade" but all other ads are blocked at this one site. "Ublock origin" does block them on Firefox, but Chrome plays the video clips better, likely because of other add-ons I have installed, which settings I'd rather not change for just one site. That's also the reason for opening some links in the Tinfoil app, to better play all these new Twitter vids.

Anyways, just wanted to post something positive. I'm really impressed with Block This. But, XDA Developers posted a YouTube video about a new blocking app, that looks more like it comes from facebook or Google for all the information they want to crowd source. They are looking at monetizing and perhaps selling it later, judging by their development history for other endeavors. I may just post a link in the forum for this app, but I could not help thinking, did these guys grab some open source code? If anyone is interested in checking it out, reply and I'll post some links. That's all for now.

• Admin

Thanks for the positive post. I'm happy it works fine. I'm currently in a long holidays so I'm not really actively looking into the app, which basically led to one the DNS servers being dead for 48 hours before I finally noticed, but the backup server picked up the traffic just fine and nobody really felt the problem. Maybe a small slowdown in the last 2 days, but it should be fine again now.

• I love the app man it is the best ADBLOCKER ŁØVÊ YOU ( I HOPE YOU UPDATE THE APP SOON WHIT NIEUW STUFF