Problems Installing

• I've just discovered this app and was hoping to use it. However after downloading I click the apk to open&install and I get an error. I've tried different ways. If I click on the file under downloads I get an unable to parse message.

• @Gankaku

Hi, can you tell us a little more about what device (phone name, model), operating system version, country, & carrier ? Do you have Google services,ie. Google Play service? And are you running an anti-virus mobile security app. And finally, you need to allow installs from "unknown sources" in your phones security settings, because that's Google's way of putting people off of installing Apr's from outside playstore. There is another setting that might be relevant, depending on your answers above.

• Admin

@Gankaku enable unknown sources and you should be good to go.

• I'm using a Nexus 6 Android 6.0.1 and when I elect to install the app I get no action. Have a select cancel to leave the page. I have enabled the installation of apps from private sources. Any suggestions?

• @Glenn9643

Do you have Google verify app installs checked in Google settings?
    Open your main settings app, scroll to Google, open and scroll to security, and uncheck "improve harmful app detection" because google considers every app not in playstore a potential harm, especially blockers. In help section it states they may block such instances.

Now, I'm assuming you downloaded from the block this website, and we're able to tap the file from notice shade? Or find it in your file manager under downloads?
    Let me know if that helps. But I'm not familiar with Nexus, so there may be something I'm not aware of.

• Thanks for your help. I had no problems after following your suggestions but did have to reboot to make it work properly. Had no issues at all with my other phone on Android 4.4.4.
    Hoping to see an improvement in ad blocking! It had gotten the point I could not get through the ads.

• @Glenn9643

Glad I could help. You may consider using Firefox browsers, and I use "ublock origin" Self Destructing Cookies, & Https Everywhere for add-ons. Also, you may want to run an Mobile Security App, like Avast, because it's free, and has consistent high ratings in independent testings. They do show some ads but only inside the app, which are of the decent variety. Or meaning, I don't mind them. But, the app locking feature plus many others make it worth it.

If you need any further help, just let me know.

• Ewww, Firefox. I can't stand Firefox anymore. Plus, I use gmail and Chrome just works better for that with Chrome. Firefox has just gone down hill for me for last 4 years. Try it out and works for you, then good.